10 tips for getting the sweaty smell out of workout clothes
Sweaty workout clothes can be a real challenge to clean, but fear not! With these 10 tips, you can get rid of that stubborn sweaty smell and keep your gym gear smelling fresh and clean. From washing in cold water to using specialty sports detergents and odor-eliminating sprays, there are plenty of ways to keep your workout clothes in top condition. So, the next time you hit the gym or go for a run, remember these tips and say goodbye to that lingering sweaty smell!
2. Allow used workout clothing to air after use
3. Don’t use too much detergent
5. Wash your workout clothes in cold water
6. Avoid using fabric softeners
7. Hang your workout clothes to dry instead of using the dryer
8. Add vinegar or baking soda to your laundry cycle
9. Use an odor-eliminating spray on your workout clothes
10. Consider investing in high-quality workout clothes that are designed to combat odor.
Looking for the best sports activewear for women to wear during your workouts? In addition to following these tips for getting rid of sweaty smells, it's important to have high-quality activewear that is designed for maximum comfort and performance. Look for activewear that is made with moisture-wicking fabric to keep you cool and dry during your workout, and consider styles with added features like built-in sports bras or pockets for your phone or keys. With so many options available, you're sure to find the perfect sports activewear to help you crush your workouts and feel confident while doing it.